JP Millenix ! I called her as...a Little Lucifer from Heaven! ROCK ON GIRL!


FUNNY + rocks! maybe two words to describe this match lil devil. Whereas the old JP is still 10 years shy oath he bgt maen gw liat fit for junior high school I used to fit, just be playing mainstream pop lagu2 g who need skill! wakakakakak! (G to d call song, hehe) Try fitting tongkrongin trans tv malem week monday malem ama, lo he certainly can see that bener2rapi action game. If I perhatiin from time to time he experienced considerable improvement emank. Once I've fitted directly awal2 actually like fitting Seeing her play, when in fact he had still not too good. Especially the same tempo game teknik2nya who still considered unusual because, according to lagu2 who I played not too attractive. But then from time to time She really tries hard! and eventually he was playing Dream Theater song whose title erotomania. Actually at the time of his show LIVE gw g clay because of some things, but at the next show host said that his appearance before the JP bener2 surprise Mike Portnoy! because at that time Mike Portnoy, Dream Theater drmmernya clay videos on youtube and she commented kek gini:
"What the hell kind of vitamins are taking kids These Days? This is a 10 year old Indonesian girl playing my parts .... Pls I was 10, I Could barely play Kiss songs !!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails